Thursday, August 6, 2009

To dream or not to dream...

I slept on the guys couch again last night (which is a pretty common occurrence) and woke up to Jared getting breakfast in the kitchen. I must have been rather tired because I fell back to sleep in a second and woke again to him plugging in his phone and talking out loud to himself. Again, I fell back asleep, woke up, fell back asleep, woke up....you get the picture.
Turns out, I was actually asleep the entire time. Everything I was dreaming was so normal that I thought I had woken up at least five times and fallen back asleep five times and dreamt the same normal morning routine. Have you ever fallen asleep in your dreams? It's awesome.

Once I did wake up for real, I went back to sleep for real, and had another dream.

Grey's Anatomy style, in the ER. Victim is brought in that has ebola (ew). Well, that turned out to be false and the 'girl' was some creature that was part human, part machine. She had surgical scissors for fingers on her left hand and a crazy face plate. She wore burlap like clothing, brown, boring. She screamed like she was on fire. The other doctors in the ER were determined to dissect her. One got her hand cut off by the creature.....oh wait, someone else just got their hand cut off too. Eventually, the creature was dismembered and I got to look at her skull. It was all mechanical and was still operational. It copied the sounds made by whomever was holding it. The coloring of the skull was the same as the coloring of my Estee Lauder blush compact :)

No comments:

Post a Comment