Monday, August 31, 2009

Private Showing

I might be pretty awesome. So awesome, in fact, that Ben Folds himself would play for me and about 25 of my friends. Sweet? I think so. He was set up in a room with three walls, like he was on display. His piano was pushed up against the left wall. Of course, he wore his black rimmed glasses. I was seated on a futon with three girls (they all had blonde hair FYI) on my right and Lauren to my left. There was a spot between Lauren and me where Jacob was sitting but he got up to plug in his iPod (which was technologically advanced. I guess he has some smarts when it comes to fixing up iPods in crazy ways). There were quite a few homeless people sleeping on the floor. One to the left of Ben's piano and two to the right, in the corner of the room. There were a bunch of pillows and blankets on the right side of the room, some guys bed. Not sure where that homeless dude up and left to. He missed out on an awesome show.

No comments:

Post a Comment